Shoes can be very expensive, so if you are on a budget than just going out and buying a random pair of shoes isn’t an option. I completely understand having a budget. So I have come up with a list of 5 pairs of shoes everyone should have.
1. Flats: Everyone should have a good pair of flats. Flats can be worn with so many different outfits. They can be worn with a dress or business look, as well as being very casual. With being able to get so many different looks with one pair of shoes, then these are a good investment. I own a black pair as it goes with most of my wardrobe. Be sure to pick a color that works with most if your wardrobe.
2. Tennis Shoes: Invest in a pair of good tennis shoes. Now they don’t have to be workout ones. Just ones that you can wear everyday. I like to wear tennis shoes when I am going pretty casual. As well if I am out running errands during the day. Tennis shoes are pretty comfortable so you can wear them for a long period of time. I own a pair of Under Armour, I know they can be expensive, but they last. I try and take really good care of my tennis shoes so my Under Armour ones last for a really long time. Also I have had Nikes that lasted as well. Get a pair that you can afford in your budget.
3. Heels/dress Shoes: For me owning a good pair of heels are essential, but I love heels. I also know that there are people who don’t like them, or can’t wear heels. In this case have a good pair of dress shoes. You may not dress up and go out a lot but when you do need them, you have them.
4. Fashion Boots: Having a fun pair of boot I think is great. They work well in the winter when there is snow on the ground. They protect your feet from getting cold and/or wet. You can go with a pair of heeled boots, or non heeled, which ever your comfortable wearing. I own at least 1 of each.
5. Snow Boots: If you live in cold climate like me, then snow boots are a necessity. You will need to get a pair of warm boots that fit your climate and activities you do outside. It can get pretty snowy here, so I own a pair of tall snow boots. I don’t have to worry about snow getting in them when I am outside. Also I own a pair of Bear Paw suede boots, the are exactly like Uggs just cheaper. I like to wear these when I am out and about. As well if I am going to work but don’t want to wear my flats until I get to the office.
6. Sandals: Having a good pair of sandals is great as well for the summer months. The good thing about sandals is that they can be pretty cheap. Dress or casual is fine all depending on how you will wear them the most. Side note I also love the Nike flip flops that have the gel, those are amazing and super comfortable. I may own several pairs in different colors.
I feel like these are the most beneficial types of shoes to own, as you can get lots of different types of uses out of them. Now majority of my shoes and boots are black as they with majority of my clothes. You don’t have to get your shoes in black. Just take a look at what clothing you have and then decide shoe color. Having one pair of black shoes for dressing up or professional wear might be a good idea.
Do you agree with this list of pairs of shoes every fashionista should own? If not what would you change? Let us know in the comment section below.