Welcome to Blogmas Day 3, today I am going to talk about all the things I love about Christmas. Christmas is my 2nd favorite holiday after July 4th. So this list might get a little long. Without further ado here is my list. This list is in no particular order.
1. Spending Time with Family: We all get so busy throughout the year that we just don’t get to spend enough time together. My extended family Christmas parties are always a lot of fun. We also all genuinely get along so there isn’t usually any drama. We pretty much just eat and hang out, play a present game which get pretty hilarious.
2. Lights and Decorations: Another thing I love about Christmas is all the pretty decorations. I love decorating for Christmas, it’s pretty much the only holiday I decorate for. Driving around and looking at light displays is also fun. I love seeing all the creative things that people come up with.
3. Christmas Music: I love Christmas music, weather it’s country or old school. I prefer either the really old stuff or country. I am not a huge fan of when the pop artists sing them ad I feel like they sometimes change the song way to much. With that being said, there are some pop artists that do a really good job.
4. Christmas Movies: Christmas classics are the best, It’s A Wonderful Life, Scrooge, Charlie Browns Christmas. Current and Disney ones are great to, like Elf, and Santa Claus. I also love watching the Hallmark channels as they usually have some great movies in.
5. Treats: Christmas candies and cookies are the best. I feel like this is the only time of year where we go all out with it. Fudge is definitely my favorite, I can eat a whole pan myself. I also love almond bark pretzels as well, we usually us white and chocolate, as well as add sprinkles. The cookies are amazing to, sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles. As well as peanut butter cookies with the Hersey kiss in the middle.
6. Time Off: Around the holidays we get time off work, which I love. I like my job but getting to stay home and sleep in, all while getting paid is awesome to. Winter break was something I always looked forward to while in school even though it’s super cold here.
These are just a few of the things I love about Christmas. What are some of your favorite things about Christmas.
Thanks for joining me for Blogmas Day 3, check back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 4.