Sorry I haven’t been around much lately for Blogmas. As you all know we are fast approaching Christmas and things have gotten super crazy around here. I am going to end Blogmas here and talk about my goals for 2018.
When I was going over my year in review and the goals I had set, and how I did not fully achieve them. At least not like I wanted to anyways. I was thinking of what I want to accomplish in 2018. Which are very similar to 2017. Which is sort of a good thing, to build off what I have already started. Without further ado, here are my 2018 goals.
1. Blogging: I am really going to focus on the blog this year. I know that was my goal last year. Well I didn’t know what direction I wanted to take with it. Well now I know that I am turning it back into a lifestyle blog. I want to talk fashion, Makeup, hair, travel, life, and more. So stick around I have so many ideas and a plan.
2. Growing My Social Media: I am still working on this. Trying to run social media for the blog and business is way harder them it seems. At least for me, I know I need to post more, and I am working on that. I have kind of a plan to achieve this one, or at least try.
3. Publish A Coffee Table Photography Book: No this probably won’t happen this year. As I am going to be spending the year taking pictures for it. I have been toying with this idea for about a year. Trying to figure out the theme of tbe book. I have now figured it out, so now comes the process of scheduling to get the pictures done.
4. Get My Photography Business Going: This goes in hand with the last goal. I have been playing around with my photography to long and not really making any money. Selling sports photos is pretty hard. I haven’t really advertise my landscapes. So I am going to do a lot more landscapes, as well as some portrait work. I didn’t really want to do portraits, but I have finally held out long enough. If I want to make money I need to do portraits.
5. Starting My Own Online Boutique: Well I actually tried this one. I opened an online dog apparel boutique at the beginning of the year. Well it seemed like no matter what I did, I couldn’t get traffic or sales. So I am moving on from that one, I gave it a good try. I still want to have a Boutique though, so I am going to be changing directions. I have decided to go fashion, which is what I should have done to begin with. Well my sister is starting an apparel one. So instead of competing against her I am going to do shoes and accessories. I love shoes more than clothes so I think this will be a good fit.
6. Getting Healthy: This is one that I have been kind of working on as of late. Trying to change my eating habits and working out more. Which is hard for me because I am so busy. Well I am done using that excuse, I am making more time for me. This one will be a challenge for sure, but I have made some changes and I already do feel better. There are more changes to be made and I am working on it. Just taking baby steps, right, one day at a time.
So these are my goals for 2018, I know it’s not to many goals, but they are pretty big. I kind of have plans on how to reach my goals, which I didn’t have last year. So I think this will help make these goal reachable. Now the big question is if I stick or follow the plan will be the big question.
Thank you for joining my on this Blogmas journey. It has been fun to talk about life and Christmas with you all.
I want all of out Two Chicks community to have a fun and save Christmas. Enjoy it with your family and we will see you all in 2018!!!