So we are making plans for our yearly vacation. This year instead of going over New Years we are going over spring break. We are heading down to Florida and Disney World. With that being said I was going over my travel bucket list off all the places I want to go, and well I thought I would share it with all of you.
1. Paris/France: Ever since taking french as a foreign language in high school I have always wanted to go. That is one regret I have from high school was not going on the french trip.
2. Ireland: A lot of my ancestors came from Ireland, I would love to go over there and do some family research. The country looks really pretty as well and would be fun to go to. I also know several people who have gone to Ireland and said it was amazing.
3. England: Well if I am going to Ireland I might as well visit all of the UK. London looks like a good time, and it also looks super pretty with great historical sites.
4. Italy: They always make Italy seem really fun in movies, I would also like to walk through their cobble stone streets and small villages. I would definitely spend some time in Rome.
5. Greece: I always see pictures of their beaches and villages, it looks like a really gorgeous place to go.
6: Hawaii: For the beaches and hiking and to see the waterfalls. Hawaii is really warm so I would like to visit there in the cold months, and be able to stay for a while.
7. Los Angeles/California: I want to go down Rodeo Drive, go to Malibu, meet a celebrity and take a scenic drive up the coast in a convertible.
8. New York: I have never been to a city that big, I think it would be fun to people watch, walk around see a show on Broadway and much more.
9. Boston/New England: Also on my travel bucket list is the Boston and New England area. It looks so pretty especially in the fall, but I would love to go to museums and just take in the area.
10. Green Bay: I know this one may seem weird but as a HUGE Green Bay Packer fan this is a must. Going to see a Packer game at Lambeau Field is on my bucket list.
11. Florida: This is definitely a place to go during the winter to escape the cold of Iowa!!! See the ocean, and just enjoy the warmth while it’s cold in Iowa. I am going to be checking this one off this year.
Well here are some of the place I would like to go. This list is in no particular order. If you have any suggestions that would be great places to visit comment below.