I received my BoxyCharm box in the mail, and I am excited to share my thoughts October’s box. I always get excited when this box comes every month, it’s like Christmas getting the new products. BoxyCharm is a monthly subscription box. This box is $21.00 a month, and you receive 4-5 full size to luxury-sized products. Each month there is a different theme to the box, this months theme is Spellbound.
1. Eye Shadow Crayon by Dirty Little Secret. This is a chubby eye shadow crayon is in the color Illusion. Illusion is a neutral color that would look good on most eyes. This eye shadow crayon is very creamy, and glides on really well. It’s 3.0 grams which I believe is full-sized, and if not it is big enough to get a lot of use out of it. This Dirty Little Secret eye shadow crayon is valued at $14.00.
2. Tartiest Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint by Tarte. This nude lip paint is in the color Pillowtalk, and has a little bit of a pink tone to it. The nude lip paint goes on liquid and dries down to a matte. Matte lips are very in right now, and I think this lip paint would be a great addition to your matte collection. The applicator on this lippie is a doe foot, which makes it easy to apply. This lip stick is valued at $20.00.
3. Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter by Becca. The color of this Becca Highlighter is Prosecco Pop. This highlighter is in a big bottle in the size of 1.7 fl oz, and has a pump. This Becca highlighter seems to have a little bit of a yellow under tone but is still really pretty. The directions on this highlighter say it can be used as a base, mixed in with foundation, or used over foundation. This Becca Highlighter is valued at $41.00.
4. Lip Liner Pencil by Jonteblu. This lip liner is in the color 955 Spice, and it is a deep red color, which is a great for fall. This pencil glides on really smooth as it is really creamy. You can use this liner as a lip contouring, or alone, as well as a liner. The liner is valued at $5.00.
5. Poredermabrasion by Dr. Brandt. This is a pore perfecting exfoliator. Helps refine the appearance of pores, deep cleans them, and smooths the appearance of skin texture. The size of this Dr. Brandt product is 2 oz which is a great size to really test this product. The value of it is $58.00.
As you can tell the are 5 great products in this months box, and is valued at $138. For only $21 a month you get well over $100 worth a products which is a great deal to get name brand makeup. BoxyCharm subscription box is a great way for you to be able to test out new products or different brands without spending a bunch of money. I have only been getting BoxyCharm for about 6 month and I love it. They have been great boxes so far and I will continue to get BoxyCharm.
I think the product I am most excited about trying is the Tarte Lip Paint. Nudes and natural colors are the shades I tent to gravitate to the most. I am trying harder to branch out but still not super brave about it.
If you would like to sign up for BoxyCharm here is the link to their site.
Do you get BoxyCharm? What are your favorite products from this months box?